IELTS Listening Sample 9. Section 3
SECTION 3. QUESTIONS 21-30
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The proposal will
- be reviewed by two examiners.
- be added to the final grade.
- be returned with feedback.
22. The proposal will consist mostly of
22. For the practice paper, the tutor has directed the students to make sure to
- pay attention to time limits.
- write at least 6,000 words.
- keep on topic.
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.24. There is no need to lots of people. 25. Pay attention to the of the final report. 26. Prepare , one for the teaches, another for the students themselves. 27. The deadline of the final paper is . 28. The students can their topics before the beginning of April. 29. Students deciding to change topics must deliver a to the research in advance. 30. At the beginning ot the report, the hypothesis and an outline of the are needed.