IELTS Listening Sample 8. Section 4
This is the last section of IELTS Listening practice test #8. Listen to the audio and answer the questions. After you finish, click 'check' and 'get result!' to see your score for the whole Listening test.
SECTION 4. QUESTIONS 31-40
Choose the correct letter, A, B, С or D.
31. What does the lecturer provide for those who are interested in doing extra reading?
- Personal consultation sessions.
- Extra materials, such as a booklist.
- Mid-term examination.
- Free glasses.
32. In the past, time management meant you needed to
- reduce your stress.
- plan for every hour of the week.
- own a good watch.
- set goals and try to achieve these goals.
33. Today, wise time management means you need to
- set goals and work in a systematic way.
- work faster.
- set an overview of your assignment.
- make a list, plan for everything and try to stick to this plan.
34. In this college, students are assigned ____________ at the end of each semester.
- team projects.
- final term examinations.
- time management courses.
35. One sign he lecturer mentions that students feel under pressure is
- library books go missing.
- students get angry for no reason.
- lower class attendance rates.
- trouble at the library.
36. What kind of suggestion does the lecturer give to the students?
- Making a very detailed plan of their daily activities.
- Not being so stressed just because thre is an assignment.
- A regular one-hour session in their personal timetables.
- Wearing comfortable shoes.
37. According to the lecturer, there are three kinds of planners. They are:
- one weekly planner, one daily planner and one hour planner.
- one yearly planner, one weekly planner and one daily planner.
- one term planner, one monthly planner and one weekly planner.
- one term planner, one weekly and one daily planner.
38. If you want to set an overview of your time, you should need at least
- one week.
- half a week.
- one month.
- one term.
39. The daily planner of time is mainly concerned with
- the detailed planning.
- how to plan all available time.
- TV shedules.
- an overview of everything you need to do for several days.
40. According to the lecturer, wise time management may have the following benefit:
- having more time to spend on relaxation and other activities.
- improving your performance in the final term assignment.
- helping you write better essays.
- improving your memory.