IELTS Listening Sample 11. Section 3
This is the 3rd section of IELTS Listening test. Listen to the audio and answer the questions. When you finish, click 'check' and proceed to the next section.
SECTION 3. QUESTIONS 21-30
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The subjects in qustionnaire are
- tourists in the hotal in this area.
- local residents.
- people who are living in this area.
22. The results of the qustionnaire should be
- directly entered into the computer.
- scored by hand.
- submitted directly to Professor Curran.
23. Why should John give a copy of plans to the professor?
- To receive a good grade.
- To get advice.
- To earn high praise.
24. How will the instructions be presented?
- Given by a group representative.
- Given by all members of the group.
- Given by the professor.
25. What does Dani suggest to John when those subjects receive the qustionnaire?
- Divide into 2 part to argue.
- Focus on the opinion of the interviewees.
- Take consideration of both sides.
26. Why is this project particulary important to John?
- To earn respect from professors in the department.
- To raise his grade.
- To impress his professor.
What prois the source of each one below in this survey?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 27-30.
27. Map 28. Photo 29. Budget 30. Comment