IELTS Listening Sample 10. Section 3
SECTION 3. QUESTIONS 21-30
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. Information on the test is from
- the teacher.
- a class.
- a handout.
22. This assignment is important because
- it will become a permanent record.
- it is a must for passing 11th grade English.
- it will affect the English level next year.
23. Bobby chooses football as project topic because
- he often plays football.
- his father loves football.
- he is interested in football.
What problems do the speakers identify for this project?
Choose SEVEN answers from the box and write the letters A-H next to questions 24-30.
A too vague
B too factual
C too unreliable
D too noisy
E too long
F too short
G too complicated
H too simple
24. Background sounds 25. Answer of questions 26. One of the questions 27. Time of answering 28. Recording equipment 29. Topic of project 30. Report on project